In this article you would find Andrew Ramdayal PMP course review. This PMP online training course is designed and taught by Andrew Ramdayal.
Andrew is the founder of TIA Education Group and has authored a best selling PMP reference book. He has over 60 certifications and is famous for his training courses.
This course is hosted on udemy.com. Most of the Udemy courses are usually available at a deep discount. If you are lucky, you can buy this exam prep course for as little as $9.99.
Before investing in this course, you should read my review article on reasonably priced PMP courses to find the most suitable course for yourself.
If you want to invest in Andrew Ramdyal PMP course, then you should buy it on Udemy. There are many advantages of Udemy platform. Udemy provides lifetime access to all its courses. It is the largest provider on online training programs. At the time of writing this article, it had more than 150,000 online programs. I have taken a few courses on Udemy and I have used their mobile app. I am quite satisfied with their platform.
I would also suggest you to look at top programs on Udemy for the current Udemy promotion and recommended project management courses.
Highlights Of Andrew Ramdayal PMP Course
Price: USD 49 (current price at the time of writing the article)
Contact Hours / PDU: 35
Let us do a comprehensive PMP Certification Exam Prep Course by Andrew Ramdayal review.
What Is Included In This Udemy’s PMP Exam Prep Course?
This is a very well-designed PMP training course that covers traditional, agile, and hybrid projects. The PMBOK Guide processes will be covered in-depth in the course. The course includes the following:
- 35 contact hours certificate which is needed to take the exam
- Based on the 2021 PMP exam changes
- Complete coverage of PMBOK Guide 7th Edition, PMBOK Guide 6th Edition, and Agile Practice Guide
- 38+ hours of expert instructions from certified trainers
- 400+ practice exam questions
- Downloadable course slides and PDF’s for all processes and formulas
- Expert support filling out the PMP application
- Full-length mock exam
Andrew Ramdayal Udemy PMP Review
PMP course by Andrew Ramdayal is a good quality online course. It can be your first step in towards PMP certification. This course will help you in cracking your PMP exam. By completing this course, you receive a 35 contact hour certificate that fulfills the mandatory educational requirement for the PMP exam.
Overall, the program is good. But let us do a thorough analysis and look at the pros & cons.
This course provides covers PMBOK Guide 7th Edition, PMBOK Guide 6th Edition, and Agile Practice Guide.
- The enrollment process is simple and easy.
- The Learning Management System (LMS) is intuitive and easy to use. It keeps track of your learning progress.
- The course can be accessed via Android and iOS apps, meaning you could potentially learn from anywhere.
- The videos are of studio quality and are very well done.
- The videos have all the attributes of a self-learning course viz. decent pace, good voice quality, clarity in instruction and streamlined flow.
- The course is align with PMP exam content outline.
- The course is updated to the 2021 PMP exam changes.
- Udemy provides lifelong access to the course.
- 29 downloadable resources for studying.
- There is a 30 day money back guarantee. You can always ask for a refund, if for some reason you do not like a course.
- This course has very good rating on Udemy.
- Support is not provide by the trainer. So you are not able to ask your queries directly from the trainer.
- The videos could have been made more interesting by including some anecdotes.
- There is no mixed question set. You will have to buy an online simulator to practice more questions. You can read my review & comparison article for finding out the best PMP Exam Simulator.
|Mobile Access:||(5 / 5)|
|Study Aids:||(4 / 5)|
|Study Assistance:||(2 / 5)|
|Access Duration:||(5 / 5)|
|Content Quality:||(4 / 5)|
|Average:||(4 / 5)|
Andrew Ramdayal is an experienced trainer. He has been providing good quality courses for a long time now. But you can only buy this course when Udemy is running some discount otherwise the course is costly as compared to other brands which also offer good quality courses. During your preparation support is required but this course doesn’t provide support so this is a big drawback you are all on your own.
If you want to learn PM fundamentals and prepare for the PMP exam and also save some money, then you should look for some other options.
Disclosure: I have not received any compensation (in cash or kind) from Udemy, Learnsmart, program authors or anyone else associated with the educational companies. But this article contains affiliate links – it means that I will receive a small commission if you click & buy. This commission helps me in maintaining this blog for free. However, you don’t pay anything extra. I have personally bought a few programs from Udemy and I have learned a lot from them. I recommend only those products that I believe will definitely help the blog readers.
2 thoughts on “Andrew Ramdayal PMP Training Course Review: [Udemy 2023]”
90% discount doesnt work.
Hi, You can try again on a different day.
Here is what I wrote in the article, “Most of the Udemy courses are usually available at a deep discount. If you are lucky, you can buy this exam prep course for as little as $9.99.”