I have created a comprehensive PMP Formulas Cheat Sheet based on PMBOK Guide 6th edition. It can be used as a quick reference guide for the CAPM or PMP exam prep. You can use it for solving calculation & formula based questions in PMI exams. You can download the pdf version of cheat sheet free of cost by following the links shared later in this article.
The formulas are not only useful for passing the exam but they can be also be used for doing the regular project management work.
Project Management Formulas & PMI Certification Exams
PMP Formulas should be actually called Project Management Formulas, since they are not specific to a particular test. In fact, CAPM aspirants would like to call then CAPM Formulas. However, the former title is most popular. This could be because of the immense popularity of the PMP Exam. But let us not delve into the reasons behind the name. You may call them by whatever name you like. A great man once wrote.
What’s in a name?
CAPM / PMP Formulas Based On PMBOK Guide 6th Edition
The cheat sheet contains all the formulas as defined or referred to in the PMBOK Guide 6th edition. It is the best & most comprehensive pocket guide that can help you in your studies. It includes formulas for:
- Earned Value Management (EVM)
- Network Diagrams
- Project Estimation
- Project Selection Methods
- Expected Monetary Value (EMV)
- Communication Channels
- Procurement Management (Point of Total Assumption)
It is designed to be your constant companion and it will help you in your exam prep. Overall it contains:
- 45 Important Formulas
- 57 Abbreviations
- And more…
Just check it out yourself.
The proof of the pudding is in eating.
How Can You Download CAPM / PMP Cheat Sheet Free Of Cost?
The formula sheet is available as a pdf on Gumroad. You can download it as a free pdf copy by entering $0 in the price field.
Group members get many benefits. By joining the group, among many other things you
- will see interesting discussions on the certification exams.
- can ask certification related questions. I personally respond to all the questions.
- will get articles on new /CAPM / PMP topics.
- would see periodic discounts & offers on certification products.
- will be able to participate in ‘Weekly Quiz‘.
- can share your opinion through ‘Weekly Poll‘.
There are no charges for joining LinkedIn or for becoming group member. These are absolutely free.
Go ahead! Join the group. It doesn’t cost you any money.
4 Practical Ways To Use The PMP Formulas PDF Guide
You can use the file in any of the following four ways:
- Print it, fold it and carry it in your pocket for memorizing.
- Print it and pin it beside your study table for quick reference while doing mathematical questions.
- Save it as Desktop background on your PC or Laptop for ready reference.
- Save it on your mobile device for anytime viewing.
It is short. It is comprehensive. It is pocket friendly. Don’t wait! Get it now.
I have seen my fair share of cheat sheets and formula guides. I would be lying, if I said I have seen all of them that are out there. There are tens of such guides available on the web. However, I can certainly claim to have seen the more popular ones. Most of these guides are sketchy and do not cover many formulas. So, I prepared a new one to share it with the certification aspirants.
Here it is at absolutely no cost to you!
Over To You
I am confident that the cheat sheet will help you in attaining the certification. However, if you feel that it can be improved further then don’t hesitate to contact me.