This is a concluding article of 3 part series on “How to read PMBOK?”
In order to read PMBOK quickly and understand it completely, one must:
1. be an experienced PM
2. read and absorb first 3 chapters fully before reading rest of the book
3. read the book and project management processes Process Group wise
4. revise the book at least once after reading it
5. revise the book Knowledge Area wise
6. try to correlate different processes
7. try to correlate PMBOK content with real life experiences
And last but not least one must not rush the book. Read it at a pace comfortable (not languid) to you.
Happy sleeping…er….I mean reading.