I have written this article after doing Greycampus PMP Review. Over the last few months, I have interacted with a number of professionals who had enrolled into various Greycampus certification training programs. I heard many positive reviews so, I thought of checking their PMP credential exam training myself. Overall, I can affirm that it is a good value for the money.
In this article, you will find pros & cons of their PMP training course. It will help you to decide if you should buy this course or not. You will also find coupon code for an unbelievable 70% discount at the end of this article. You can use this coupon for any of their eLearning offerings.
Greycampus is based out of Texas, USA (GreyCampus Inc.). It provides range of courses on topics like Project Management, Big Data, Data Science, Service Management, and Quality Management. Some of the popular exam prep courses include Prince2, Six Sigma, and ITIL. It has accreditation with many leading global certification bodies including Project Management Institute (PMI), USA. It is a PMI Registered Education Provider (REP).
Title: PMP Exam Prep: Earn Your PMP Certification
Hosted At: Greycampus.com
Price For Online Course:
$500 $300 $150 (check coupon code towards the end of the article)
Price For Live Online Course:
Coupon Code: Check it at the end of this article
Based On: PMBOK Guide 6th Edition
Greycampus PMP Training Course
Greycampus PMP training course is delivered in three formats:
Self-learning online – this includes one year of online access to 23 hours of videos and other study material as detailed in the section below.
Online classroom – this includes 4 days of live instruction in a virtual classroom, 30 days of post-program instructor helpline, and one year online access to eLearning material.
Traditional classroom – this includes 4 days of live instruction in a physical classroom, 30 days of post-program instructor helpline, and one year online access to eLearning material.
Main Features And Deliverables
The course is divided into multiple lessons with each lesson catering to a Knowledge Area (KA). Each KA has videos that enhance the learning. There are a quizzes at the end of each chapter that validate students’ learning. Overall it includes all of the following:
- 35 contact hours / PDU certificate from Global PMI REP
- Complete coverage of PMBOK Guide 6th edition and exam objectives
- 23 hours of engaging eLearning content
- 3 Full Length Simulated Exams
- 1000+ Practice Questions
- Challenging quizzes at the end of each Knowledge Area
- Downloadable presentation slideshow
- 500+ flash cards
- 15 commonly used tools and templates for Project Managers
- Interactive Games for ease of learning
- 1 year of eLearning Access
- For live online and classroom courses 30 days of post program support from the instructor
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
GreyCampus PMP Reviews
This program is quite comprehensive and well designed. It offers lot of study material – you may not need any additional study material for your exam prep. In addition to the exam prep material, the program provides templates & interactive games to understand and learn project management.
Let us look at look at the pros & cons of Greycampus offering.
1 year of online access is much more than what you need for PMP Exam prep. Only a handful of other providers give 1 year of access.
- The enrollment process is simple and easy.
- The Learning Management System (LMS) is intuitive and easy to use. You can easily access the study material. It keeps track of your learning progress and shows your strong & weak areas.
- The videos are short, well-made and are of high quality. They run at a decent pace, which is easy to follow.
- The study material is well-designed and well-structured.
- There is complete coverage of all the exam topics.
- The content includes knowledge area quizzes to help you regularly check & validate your knowledge.
- There is a good collection of practice questions and simulated tests, which are essential for the exam prep.
- The project management templates and learning games are helpful for improving your project management knowledge.
- The demo of the course videos is not available. But you can check the quality of study material by downloading some free content.
- I found the practice questions to be easy. You may need to practice harder questions from a different source to gain confidence.
- The videos cannot be downloaded on laptop or mobile. You have to stay connected to the Internet to watch the videos.
|Technology Aids:||(5.0 / 5)|
|Study Aids:||(3.5 / 5)|
|Study Assistance:||(3.0 / 5)|
|Access Duration:||(5.0 / 5)|
|Content Quality:||(3.5 / 5)|
|Average:||(4.0 / 5)|
There are so many PMP prep programs available on the Internet. I have done a comparative review of top online and top live online programs. These courses provide more content and have better content quality than the Greycampus’ course. But none of them can match the value provided by the Greycampus course.
If you want value for your money, then you should buy this course immediately!
But Wait! There is more.
If you want to buy their online course, then you should buy their eLearning course bundle instead. Greycampus is currently offering 7 courses bundle for a mere $299. The bundle includes 1 year access to the PMP course and 6 other courses. This is a limited time period offer and will expire soon.
Note: 50% Coupon code can be used on any of the Greycampus courses.
Disclosure: I have not received any compensation (in cash or kind) from the Authors or Geycampus or anyone else associated with the training courses. But this article contains affiliate links – it means that, if you click & buy from these links then, I will receive a small commission. This commission helps me in maintaining this blog for free. However, you don’t pay anything extra. I do not actively use any of these products since I am already certified. But, I recommend only those products that I believe will definitely help the certification aspirants.
Greycampus logo taken from company’s website.