PMP / Project Management Formulas Pocket Guide
Are looking to download PMP Formulas Cheat Sheet or a small Pocket Guide based on PMBOK Guide 6th edition?
You are at the right place. You can download pdf file having 43 formulas and 53 abbreviations for PMP Exam preparation and mathematical calculations.
PMP Formulas should be actually called Project Management Formulas. CAPM aspirants would like to call then CAPM Formulas. However, the former title is most popular. This could be either because of the immense popularity of the PMP Exam. But let us not delve into the reasons behind the name. You may call them by whatever name you like. A great man once wrote.
What’s in a name?
Download PDF Guide Absolutely Free
I have seen my fair share of cheat sheets. I would be lying, if I said I have seen all. There would be tens of such sheets available on the web. However, I can certainly claim to have seen the more popular ones. Most of these are sketchy and do not cover everything. So, I thought, let me prepare a new one and share it with the certification aspirants.
So here it is at absolutely no cost to you.
A few years ago, I started a Exam Prep LinkedIn Group to help the aspirants to attain the certification. I moderate the group and answer certification related questions. The sheet is available as part of the welcome kit for the group members.
There are no charges for joining LinkedIn or for becoming group member. These are absolutely free.
Go ahead! Join the group and get your copy without paying anything.
Exam Prep LinkedIn Group
The LinkedIn Group is specifically made for the certification aspirants. It is absolutely free. It has many benefits. By joining the group, among many other things you
- will get access to the free pdf file.
- will see interesting discussions on the certification exams.
- can ask certification related questions. I personally respond to all the questions.
- will get knowledge on a new PMP/CAPM topic everyday.
- would see periodic discounts & offers on certification products.
- will be able to participate in ‘A Question A Day‘ discussion.
What Does It Contain?
The cheat sheet contains all the formulas as defined or referred to in the PMBOK Guide 6th edition. It is designed to be your constant companion and it will help you in your prep. It contains:
- 43 Important Formulas
- 53 Abbreviations
- And more…
It is the best & most comprehensive cheat sheet that can help you to attain the certification. The 2 page pdf file has formulas for:
- Earned Value Management (EVM)
- Network Diagrams
- Project Estimation
- Project Selection Methods
- Expected Monetary Value (EMV)
- Communication Channels
- Procurement Management (Point of Total Assumption)
Just check it out yourself.
The proof of the pudding is in eating.
4 Practical Ways To Use PDF File
You can use the file in any of the following four ways:
- Print it, fold it and carry it in your pocket for memorizing.
- Print it and pin it beside your study table for quick reference while doing mathematical questions.
- Save it as Desktop background on your PC or Laptop for ready reference.
- Save it on your mobile device for anytime viewing.
It is short. It is comprehensive. It is pocket friendly. Don’t wait! Get it now.
Over To You
I am confident that the cheat sheet will help you in attaining the certification. However, if you feel that it can be improved further then don’t hesitate to leave a comment behind.
How/When will you receive the pdf file?
You would receive two automated mails from LinkedIn after you join the group. Both the mails would contain link for the file.